Online in June and July.
In-person July 13-17.
What’s in store?
History, culinary wonders, art, theatre, dancing, touring, international culture, and more!
REGISTER NOW….pay by June 30
- Dessert at Blackwell Chapel Store
- Special story from David St. Clair
- Oyster dinner with a story about bringing fresh seafood to SWVA
- Visit to Blue Mountain Therapy (formerly Dixie Pottery)
- Visit to South Holston Dam
- Perusing at HollerHouse
- Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Lunch in Bristol
- Sipping and Painting and Sipping S’more
- Tour of the Abingdon Muster Grounds
- MTAV surprise event! Watch for photos!
- Campus Bricks with a story to tell
- Cuba Night! With a presentation on student travel, mojitos and salsa dancing!