Letters of Reference
Applicants must provide three letters of reference at the time of their application.
- One letter must be from a PA-C, MD, DO or FNP.
- Two letters must be from a professional reference such as a professor, work supervisor, volunteer supervisor, etc.
- It is important that the letters of reference be completed by individuals who have first-hand knowledge of your skills, strengths, and weaknesses.
- References from friends, family members and relatives are not appropriate and will not be accepted.
- You will need to inform those writing your letters that they must be submitted with current contact information (email address and telephone number) within the letter,